Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Some more brainstorming...

I think I may have an idea for my essay. I keep getting pulled by the feeling that I should open up about myself - even if it's not every personal, painful detail. Opening up to others about feelings and thoughts and some personal things on myself - I'm still letting my readers in on "me" and what has shaped me. There are plenty of things I don't have to say; but a lot that I am willing to share that is certainly not boring. I could talk on subjects that evoke joy in me...and maybe some will appear in my essay. But there are other aspects that have molded me in huge ways - again, not all - that are worth sharing and letting others have a glimpse of "Marjorie's World." I can honestly say that I'm not exactly looking forward to writing this - but I also know that once I start, it won't be as bad as I first thought. I guess I should really buckle down and begin jotting down what I may or may not include. Now that I finally decided on an area I think would be interesting, I feel a touch better about this essay. I still can't figure out why it's been so hard to decide - maybe it's just because I am a private person or uncomfortable talking about feelings. I'll give it a shot and hope for the best....

No comments:

Post a Comment